I feel like a child

On the one hand, I'm feeling immensely proud of myself. Someone had given us directions to a CarreFour store, so we set out to find it. We had never been that direction before, but we still found it, no problem. Granted, it was pretty much a straight shot to get there, no fancy navigating required. Still, we did something on our own.

On the other hand, I feel like a child. We walk up and down the food aisles and look at all the stuff they're selling, and honestly, I don't know what it is. I don't know what it's made of, what to make with it, how to cook with it, nothing. Even when they give English subtitles, and they often do, I'm still clueless. It's like starting life all over again.

So what's a CarreFour store like? This one is pretty new, and it's really nice, similar to Target, I suppose, but way nicer and fancier. I really liked it, and I suspect we'll go back frequently.

No comments: