An Exposition of James

I have translated, studied, taught, and preached my way through the book of James, and along the way I've written a commentary on it.  If you're interested, you can download it as a PDF file from my website.  But I've also decided to self-publish it as a book, and so now you can buy a copy of the book for yourself, if you're the type who prefers good old-fashioned paper books.  I published through Lulu.com, who can print on demand.  If you order a book, then they print one, just for you.

The book is a very typical-looking book.  The paper is decent quality.  It's soft cover.  The binding is just like a normal book.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  The cost to print is around $6.  I added no markup (no profit).  The cost for shipping and taxes is about $4.  So you can have a 226 page commentary on James for about $10.

If you want, you can order it from my (very simple) page on Lulu.

This commentary would be useful to anyone who is looking to study James for themselves or preparing to teach a class; it's also good for seminary students who are looking to try and translate the book of James for themselves.


If you get a copy, let me know what you think!

No comments: